Date :2015-11-04 11:34:14
International Relations Office – Cairo University (IRO) announces the results of the participation of Cairo University in the projects programs funded by the European Union “ERASMUS+” for year 2014. This is regarded a continuity for TEMPUS programs for developing the higher education.
Cairo University won 5 projects out of 10 projects with which Egypt participated in 2014/2015. This is considered an achievement as the percentage of the participation of Cairo University reached 50% which is not the first time. It has been achieved for two years respectively, as in 2013; Cairo University won 8 projects out of 16 projects.
The winning projects:
1. Master in Health Informatics HEAL+ – Spain “Faculty of Computer and Information Technology”
2. A Bottom-up approach for opening up education in South-Mediterranean countries Italy – “Open Learning Center”
3. Interuniversity Learning in Higher Education of Advanced land Management – Egyptian Country – Italy – “Faculty of Agriculture”
4. IT-Based International diploma and professional certificates in clinical toxicology – Italy – “Faculty of Pharmacy”
5. Development of higher Education teaching modules on the Socio-economic Impacts of the Renewable Energy implementation – “Faculty of Engineering